At the end of last October I had the opportunity to stay at the Sutton Hotel in Vancouver with four of my best friends! We all enjoyed our one night stay & had a great experience. Like anything, with the good, there’s also always room for improvement. Most of the stuff in my reviews are to be taken lightly as I purposely critic in a satirical way & become very petty to ensure everything is taken into account!
- Upon arrival, valet service was welcoming and professional but still joked around with us.
- Feel very important walking into the building, because guess what… you are!!!
- Room service is speedy
- Although there were four 20 year olds with lots of stuff, there was plenty of room for us
- The city lights were pretty during the night & the quiet streets below in the morning were peaceful
- Added bonus to have a full length window that you can stand on the ledge and lookout
- In the bathroom they had lots of products including lip balm
Room for improvements
- Should be more space to hang towels & tub is tiny
- Lots of unused space under the sink
- Bed was comfortable, however for a five star, you’d expect something more plush
- The hot tub being under maintenance was disappointing & the gym was closed as well
- Room decor is fairly outdated
- The windows do not buffer outside noises such as ambulances
- Heated seats & floors
- Mood lighting
- Laundry basket for dirt towels & robes
Sending lover around the world,