Two weekends ago I went on a mini road trip with one of my best friends. Most AirBNB’s aren’t fully booked right now so there were plenty of options! We came across this cute one located in the beautiful Upper Mission area of Kelowna. We had a lovely 2 night stay here & thought I’d share some details. If you’re looking for a clean, modern and affordable place to stay in Kelowna, I’d recommend this place.
- Super nice family, quick responses
- Easy room access
- Bed is super comfortable, we had the best sleep
- Hot tub with beautiful view of lake in the distance
- Instructions to access house & parking is provided before arrival
- Free standing tub
- Air conditioner provided
- Black out curtains
- Nespresso machine
- Good natural light
- Beautiful neighbourhood
A few things could be improved (some can’t) but they didn’t affect our stay…
- It wasn’t a disturbance for us but there are other suites & we could hear a few noises through the walls as well as above
- Only one outlet near bar set up therefore I was constantly unplugging coffee machine & microwave
- TV is fairly small
- On the outskirts of town (if you’re going out it’s about a $26 taxi ride one way)
I would give this place a 4.8/5. A great place to stay for one or even a few nights. Below are pictures from the ad, provided by the owner.
Thank you for reading!
Sending love around the world,